Monday, May 9, 2011

June Summer in Wet Hot America



So after having something going on each month this year I have ran into a month of no shows but much productivity. It came at the perfect time because next month I will be in a group show at Gallery 1988, Venice (June 10th). I will also take part in an event with RawArtists.org at the elevate lounge (June 9th) in Los Angeles. I am extremely excited about both.

June 9th - Tickets for the RAW Artist's event will be available soon at a price of $10, it looks like they put on a great event so don't miss it.

June 10th - Getting started on the Gallery 1988 piece has been so tough because I am such a huge fan of the movie in which they are paying tribute to, I could have done several paintings but after many different sketches I finally decide on one to take to the canvas. Below is a sketch for the painting. I can finally breath and get the paint out on this one, I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment