Thursday, December 30, 2010

Taffy Colored Clouds January 8th


So, so, so... Yes it is almost the new year. If my New years resolution was to be in an art show with some of my very talented friends then I would have done it only 8 days later. In all seriousness Alex Chiu is as talented as he is nice, and he is Bob Barker friendly, with a little bit of Happy Gilmore knockout; the knockout part is his art. He will be showing 2+ YEARS worth of work on Saturday the 8th and I for one can not wait. Not only will he be bombarding the gallery with his elaborate and impressive constructed monuments, he will also be curating a group show in which I am one of the artist's along with 10 others. I have some new pieces to display and have already seen a few of the other artist's work and they are incredible, so if you miss this than I hope your doing Sean Penn type humanitarianism deeds, because that is the only excuse we are accepting.

Join us on the 8th at Rothick Art Haus in Anaheim (flyer above links to Facebook event which contains the details, time, address, artists etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment